Predictable Maintenance for Your Computer Network.
Our Velocity Managed IT Services are service contracts for your network. One monthly predictable fee covers all the service work needed to keep your existing network operational. You decide what services and network components you want to cover. No longer will you have to worry about the cost of calling in support with your computers.
With Velocity you can call our Service Desk whenever you need. Our Service Desk will help you with any covered applications and problems you have on your network (switches, server or workstations) for one affordable monthly fee.
Velocity stays ahead of problems. We treat your network as if we worked for you; minimize problems, minimize downtime; so you can concentrate on your business. We use advanced monitoring technology to keep on top of what’s happening on your network. We receive alerts about system problems and start working on a resolution immediately.
A Velocity Service Plan is the proactive solution that allows you to concentrate on your business. You don’t worry about any maintenance on the critical components of your network.
- Data Backups – Your backup processes are monitored to insure they are functioning properly. Restore tests are performed at pre-determined intervals to make sure you can restore your data when needed.
- Anti-Virus – Your anti-virus solution is monitored and checked to insure it’s functioning the way it should. Regular full network scans are scheduled and virus signature updates are checked.
- UPS – The operation of the UPS systems protecting the power of your systems is checked at regular intervals.
- Security – A weekly security scan is performed on your network to identify any potential security problems. Each problem is identified and the appropriate action is taken.
- Windows Updates – A network based system to install updates and monitor their installation status is implemented.
All Velocity Service Plans include our advanced 24/7 monitoring technology. When we bring your network online, we configure a probe on your network that keeps track of events that happen in real time. In many cases we’ll know about critical issues before you and address them as soon as we receive an alert.
Velocity provides you with a complete inventory of your network inside and out. This helps you make decisions about system replacements, upgrades and purchases as your business grows.
All velocity clients have access to Univision’s service desk. In many cases you can talk to an engineer immediately when you call in. If our engineers are already on calls, someone will call you back in no more than 1 hour.
During the Velocity start up process, we document your network and keep this documentation up to date as things change.
Network Performance Review
Periodically we sit down with our clients and review the performance of their Velocity plan. Valuable information is reviewed that will help in decisions concerning your IT needs as your business grows.
Velocity includes automated update management for BOTH Microsoft and most popular applications. Our system monitors what updates are installed already and which updates need to be installed. We setup a schedule where these updates are deployed to your systems. Our engineers monitor when deployments are failing and we manually re-mediate those issues.
We don’t just stop with Microsoft. Products like Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, and Java have had some very serious and well known security flaws. We also manage updates for many of these applications as well.
- 24/7 MONITORING OF YOUR SYSTEM
- SERVICE DESK SUPPORT
- BACKUP VALIDATION
- REGULAR SECURITY ANALYSIS
- UPS SYSTEM VALIDATION
- ANTI-VIRUS SYSTEM MONITORING
- AUTOMATIC PROBLEM RESOLUTION
- INSTANT HELP DESK REMOTE CONTROL
- COMPUTER CLEANINGS/INSPECTIONS
- TICKETING OF SERVICE ISSUES
- WINDOWS UPDATE MANAGEMENT